The Green Biscuit is one of the best off-ice training pucks on the market. It weighs about an ounce less than a regular puck but slide great on off-ice surfaces. It is a great tool to improve your quickness, speed, while practicing your stickhandling and passing. This product will truly make a difference in your game.
- The Green Biscuit is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice.
- The GB is not made for shooting, it is a passing and stickhandling puck.
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance.
- Pass the Green Biscuit with your team at dryland and watch your team win more games.